The Connect2Go IP module is a powerful TCP-IP based bus-level interface to DSC PowerSeries* panels and Honeywell Vista* panels. It allows you to view the status of and even control your alarm panel through a standard web-browser or smart-phone. VOIP Friendly.
As new software features become available the Connect2Go IP is easily upgraded over the network and automatically keeps itself up to date.
Through the built in TPI (third party interface) the Connect2Go IP is already compatible with many major home automation systems and numerous 3rd party Android and iPhone apps.
With the Connect2Go standard service you can control your system from anywhere in the world. Connect2Go also allows you to specify an unlimited number of e-mail or SMS addresses to receive alarms, arms, disarms and more.
- Simple to hook-up
- Built-in basic web server and html user-interface
- 128-bit encryption
- Real-time zone status with “time-since-tripped ” feature
- Local Arm/Disarm/Zone Bypass/PGM Control
- Multi-Partition Support
- Remote Arm (Away & Stay, Quick Arming)/Disarm/Zone Bypass/PGM Control (depending on panel model)
- Event Logging
- Receive Alerts by e-mail or SMS.
- Network Supervision.
- New “Smart Phone” optimized version of the portal. Works with iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.
The Connect2Go module allows security dealers to connect your security system to UL/ULC monitoring centres over IP. Perfect for no phone lines situations.
Enhance the power of the your standard Connect2Go Service with Connect2Go Plus.
- Power Draw: 65 mA
- Connectors: RJ45, 4-Terminal Screwdown
- Dimensions: 10.5 cm (4-3/16″) x 4.2 cm (1-11/16″)
- Connect2Go IP Module
- Mounting Stand-offs
- Installation Guide
- DSC PowerSeries (1555, 1555 MX, 1575, 5010 (832), 5020 (864), 1616, 1832, 1864)
- Honeywell Vista Panels (Vista20P, 21iP, 15P, 10P, 128P, and 250P)